What you’ll get
Duration : 3 hours
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HEP11
A new day in Hanoi starts much earlier than you think. Wholesale markets have been bustling for hours before dawn, and restaurants serving breakfast are ready to welcome guests. This 3-hour journey in the early morning will give you a unique experience of Hanoi, before the morning scenes disappear to make way for busy city. This will be like a little exercise, and an opportunity to enjoy the fresh air and quiet of the city. You will enjoy Hanoi’s typical food as the breakfast before finish the tour. Definitely, it is the best way to start your new day.
- Opportunity to experience early in the morning in Hanoi and few tourists venture out at these hours
- Observe local life as you cycle through narrow street of Hanoi
- See the local early risers for tai chi at Hoan Kiem Lake
- Admire the Flag Raising Ceremony and visit the flower market
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
- 1 Breakfast
- Price Includes
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Pickup at hotels in the Old Quarters
- Taxi, bicycle/cyclo during the tour
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare
- Good morning Hanoi
5:00AM: Our tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in the Old Quater. then we go by taxi to the place where we take bicycles (If you choose cyclo option, we will go by cyclo right from your hotel) and then we are going to the flower market, where all the most beautiful, freshest bouquets are delivered from the flower farms from Northern to Southern of Vietnam will be distributed to retail outlets in the city by small scooters. The next destination is Ba Dinh Square just in time for daily Flag Raising Ceremony as the way Vietnamese people show our respect to a national hero – Ho Chi Minh President.
6:30AM: After we’ve seen the Flag raising Ceremony we move to Long Bien bridge which were built hundred years ago by French such as Symbol of French architecture in Hanoi where you can admire the view of the oldest bridge in Hanoi and Red river in early morning as well!
7:30AM: When the street venders and shops prepare to welcome very first guests, the bustling atmosphere of the capital is slowly returning. We still have some more time to see some wonderful places in Hanoi with the people who practicing Taiji, playing badminton, running on the shore of the lake, doing morning exercise and so on and so forth. By the way, you do not want to lose the chance to take some great photos of the moment that’s the city wakes up with Break of day.
After that we will have "Pho" as a most popular breakfast of Hanoian. The tour ends at your hotel at around 8:00AM
- Transport: Taxi, bicycle/cyclo
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Hotel is located outside the Old Quater, please meet tour guide at : 79 Ly Nam De Street, Cua Dong Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, traffic and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation. Tour guides will try their best to ensure the great experience for travelers.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.0
19 Feb 2019
28 Nov 2018